Fire and other perils insurance for buildings and their contents
Property insurance guarantees for any physical damage caused to property by insurance event. Insurance event is an unexpected or direct physical impact to the properties of legal entities and individuals for the duration of insurance period. AtaInsurance offers insurance coverage for buildings, residential and non-residential areas, office furniture and equipments, sceneries, raw materials and finished products.
Insurance coverage consists of:
- Lightning strike
- Earthquake and volcanic eruption
- Snow slip
- Broken glass
- Flood and water discharge
- Hurricane and Flood
- Theft by applying of power
- Water tanks, pipes, tanks, and so on. explosions and flooding
- Crash and fall of vehicles (road, sea and air vehicles)
- The strike, riot, civil disorder
- For the losses caused by third parties
- Third party liability (civil liability, lessee responsibility)
Additional provisions may be included to the insurance at the request of the client.
Insurance premium is determined on the basis of information provided and the survey of property by the experts of AtaInsurance. The insurance premium can range from 0.1 % - 0.6 % of sum insured.
Deductible - is the amount of loss paid by the insured. Deductibles are applied to each and every insurance event. The insurer guarantees the losses in excess of the amount of the deductible. Approximate rate of the deductible can range from the 0.5 % up to 10 % of sum insured. The rate of deductible can be negotiated between parties according to the insurance premiums.